Thursday, December 21, 2006

Anderson Cooper

So, apparently my sister doesn't know who Anderson Cooper is. He's an awesome journalist who has done some amazing stories and currently has his own show on CNN. He's also the son of Gloria Vanderbilt, the designer, and yes, a real Vanderbilt. Check out www.cnn.com/ac or www.cnn.com/360 for more fun stuff. His show airs at 10pm EST (so that would be 7pm PST people) and the first hour is always worth watching.

Took the left side of the ravine today and found out that it also dead ends (into a street, not a stable) at about the same point (time wise) as the right side. So this trail isn't going to be good for long runs, which means I'll just have to do them at home like I have been. Did a great 26.5 minute run today. Was only going to do 25 minutes, but I felt so strong I just kept going. I hit the stoplight at 25.5 and it took a few minutes to get through both signals. Then I just ran the extra minute down the hill (cause it's downhill and it's easy). Could have gone even farther, but I have learned my lesson many times to not over do it and to build up gradually. But I'm feeling really strong in my runs. And despite being the holiday season and eating a few little goodies, I'm down another pound. Plus I found this great arm exercise that I can do at my desk to tone my upper arms.

I figured out why the reindeer didn't work. I did the circuit wrong. Duh. I fixed a few today, but I'm so over it, so I'm not doing anymore. I need a good soldering iron. Should have asked for one for x-mas. Oh well, too late now.

No comments: