Thursday, December 14, 2006

Not So Good

Spent all morning in the QC room staring at more small parts. Walked out of there dazed and confused just before my run time. The bad part about being the QC room was that I wasn't able to follow my normal morning feeding routine (what can I say, my body likes a regular meticulously planned out schedule). I knew going into my run that my body was worn down. Just after the mile mark my digestive system decided it was no longer going to cooperate. I tried to go a bit farther, but my body just wasn't having it. I stopped, walked back to my building (about a half mile), went into the bathroom and curled up in the fetal position until I felt better. Didn't throw up, but it was miserable. Now I just feel like crap. Oh well. I get to go home soon and I think I'll take a nap.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I hope you feel better and your shins get stronger! I added a link to your blog from mine. Good luck with weight training and swimming and I'll see you in a week and a half. =)