Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finally Free

Haven't run in the past 4 days for various reasons. Doesn't really matter at this point, I just need to make sure I run all the rest of the week. One of my coworkers showed me a really great trail near work on Friday. I ran it and it was great. I've decided to switch from a set distance to a set time, since that's the way I'm used to running. And now that I have a trail to run on, it'll make it easier. I have my pace down (about an 8:40 mile), so that goal is accomplished.

Finished that stupid x-mas project and after all the work , it didn't. Good riddance. It's nice to be free of that project and actually focus on what I'm supposed to be doing.

Okay...if you were carpet cleaner, you'd be with the cleaning supplies, yes? Nope, not if you're at Target. You'd be next to the vacuums.

I need to clean a bit and then go to bed, but I can't stop watching Anderson Cooper!! He's been added to the "husband list," but you'll have guess at his number.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

1) Your xmas project didn't work? =(
2) Vacuums are cleaning supplies.
3) Who the heck is Anderson Cooper?